Laura Martens, Mapping the place I often refer to
1. Print out a map of the place you want to observe
2. Fold the printed map into parts
3. Observe the place by going on observation days
in each part of the folded map.
4. Reflect and archive future references
(1) Ghent, according to Google Maps on 24/01/2021.
(2) One vertical folding line, four horizontal lines, resulting in a folded booklet.
(3) Two observation days a week, each week covering one part of the map.
(4) Various bulletins and transparent overlays, each focusing on another part of folded Ghent